Thank you for your interest in our physics PhD program. Our goal for this visitation day is to introduce you to our department and give you a chance to interact (albeit virtually) with our faculty and students. The program today consists of:
- a welcome from our department chair,
- overview of graduate program requirements and our research activities,
- an opportunity to talk with some of our current graduate students,
- discussions with faculty about their research, and
- a virtual tour of the physics building (Swain Hall West) in beautiful Bloomington, Indiana.
All sessions will be shared via zoom, the plenary meetings will be at Zoom ID: 846 9293 4439, Passcode provided via email
The parallel sessions are listed below with unique zoom numbers, but same passcode.
Note: Some schedule details are subject to change. Check back as the date approaches. We will also post additional info and links below.